Nominate someone for a 2018 GPhA award
At each Georgia Pharmacy Convention, GPhA recognizes the best of the best in Georgia pharmacy, and that means we need your nominations.
- The Bowl of Hygeia: Among the most prestigious awards in pharmacy, the Bowl of Hygeia is presented annually by GPhA and all state pharmacy associations to one pharmacist in each state with an outstanding record of service not only to the pharmacy profession, but to the community as well.
- Distinguished Young Pharmacist Award: Recognizing the achievements of young pharmacists, this award has become one of GPhA’s
most prestigious. It recognizes an individual who, although having been in the profession for less than a decade, has demonstrated a dedication to Georgia pharmacists and patients.
- Excellence in Innovation Award: This award acknowledges a pharmacist who has found new and better ways to improve the care of
his or her patients — innovative and impressive solutions, techniques, or business practices for all pharmacies to consider.
- Generation Rx Champions Award: With prescription drug abuse continuing to be a serious problem, this award honors a pharmacist who has demonstrated a committed eﬀort to reduce it through notable programs, outreach, education, and other community eﬀorts.
- Larry Braden Meritorious Service Award: The highest honor GPhA bestows on a pharmacist, this award recognizes the Georgia pharmacist
who, over his or her career, has made extraordinary, invaluable contributions not only to GPhA, but to the practice of pharmacy in the state of Georgia.
These are awards created by your association, but its your input — your nominations — that give them meaning. The more our members are involved in the awards process, the more meaning each award will carry.
Deadline for submissions is February 12, 2018